Sunday 13 May 2012

Healthy Lifestyle

After booking a holiday I have a massive motivation to get into shape! This year I have put on a few pounds and I haven't really done much about it! I've finished uni now and moved back into my parents house for the summer which I've taken as an opportunity to loose some weight! Mum buys proper food which is far more healthy than the takeaways, cereal and crisps diet that I have back at my uni house. I do try and eat well whilst I'm there but it can be difficult when I'm struggling for money and when I have no time with uni work to cook a decent meal.

This last week I have got myself into a routine which has exhausted me but I can honestly say I feel soooo much better! I'm not expecting miraculous results straight away but hopefully if I keep this up for the next 6 weeks I will feel confident about myself over summer which fingers crossed will continue into the future.

So everyday since the start of May (minus sundays) I have gotten up early, gone to the gym then swim then eaten a healthy  lunch before doing a 3 − 10:30 pm shift at work. This is a normal routine for a lot of people but oh my gosh it has completely tired me out but for once I feel motivated to loose some weight so fingers crossed for me!

I became a littleee obsessed with taking pictures of meals throughout the past couple weeks so here are a few of my favourites!
 Tuna wrap with cucumber, lettuce and red onion.

Salmon with home made potatoe wedges and carrots in sweet chilli sauce. (A popular meal of mine and Chloes whilst at uni)

For snacks I've tried to keep to fruit. 

If anyone has any tips for meals or diet/exercise advice then I would love to hear it. 

H x

1 comment:

  1. Can I borrow some of your motivation? I need to do this xx

    ReplyDelete