Thursday 19 July 2012

Bad Blogger!

Oh myyyy! I have completely neglected this blog for weeks so I apologise and have to come to update you on all the recent happenings, purchases and discoveries I've come across recently! 

In my previous post I mentioned going back dark... So here is a photo...

And I got new extra long extensions too! I love it so much more, I forgot how much I loved being dark and I definitely think it suits me so much better.

What distracted me most was being on my holidayyyyyy!! Me and Richard went to Portugal and it couldn't have been more perfect! I wont bore you with details and mountains of pictures but I would reccomend staying in the Old Town in Albufeira to any other couples looking for a chilled holiday but also the option of a lively nightlife. Here are a couple of photos...



As you can see my hair got gradually lighter again on holiday (annoyinggggggg) But this was definitely one of my favourite holidays yet!! I was so depressed when I got back to England that I've booked a cheeky 4 nights in Majorca with my best friend next week wowowoowww! (the perks of a student overdraft oops)

Speaking of money... I've recently got a new job at Newlook! I love it sooooo much more than my other job AND I get 50% discount! How amazing is that... but also very dangerous because every shift I just eye up everything I am going to buy! So I predict that the future of this blog will hold alot of newlook purchases!! 

Recent Purchases that I have made are...
 This GORGEOUSSSSS top from River Island! It is completely me! My favourite colours, pretty embellished detail and really pretty and girly. It was a great find.
I also found these in the River islan sale! Best bargain ever!! They were reduced from £65 to £20 and they are beaut! They only have a size 4 left but I manage to squeeze my little feet into them perfectly yayyyy!


I wore the new River Island gear with Topshop leather look leggins.

This has to be my current fave outfit! I am obsessed with Peplum! It is soooo flattering I LOVE it! I wore a Topshop Peplum top with this fushia Pink Pencil skirt which is from Missguided. Pencil skirts are really on trend right now and I can't believe I've waited this long to buy one!

Last purchase was this nude blazer from the Topshop sale which was reduced from £55 to £25 and I have wanted it for agesssssss! So I was VERY happy when I found it on the sale wrack. I just wore it for casual drinks with my Topshop Pink jeans but I can't wait to dress it up and wear it on a night out.

I think thats everything... I wont leave it as long as last time to blog again! I don't no what I was thinking :)

cyaaaaaaaa x

No comments:

Post a Comment