Tuesday 14 August 2012

20th Birthday!

Anybody who knows me knows that my birthday is absolutely my favourite day of the year! I get so excited and always want everything to be absolutely perfect! This year didn't fail me and I stept out of my teens in style with some of my favourite people. I thought I would post a little piece showing off what I wore and my new PRESENTSSSSS! 

 Here is me in my little black (£8.50) Newlook dress! I am so in love with it! My new sequined clutch (miss selfridge)  and black suede heels (Newlook) See last blog post for the details.
Me and a couple of girlies from my fashion course <3

My best friend in the world <3


New Chanel Sunglasses off my parents which I have wanted FOREVERRRR!


And my second pair of Cheryl shoes of the Boyfriend. They are GORGEOUS!

xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday beaut!! I love the dress from new look cant believe it was only £8.50! Bargain :) xx

    ReplyDelete