Sunday 14 October 2012

More shopping...

Hi bloggers! I'm back on the scene! I haven't been blogging very regularly at all because I'm back at uni and have been EXTREMELY busy. But I have a free evening so thought I'd do a few posts updating you on my latest favourite buys! 
I have been so naughty lately with the spending! But having all this uni work on, I feel I deserve a treat now and then...Well maybe one treat to many in this case!

Here's what I've been spending all of my money on...

 Metallic wrap dress - Topshop (oh my love)
 Black, lace high neck, bodycon dress - Topshop
 My new favourite thing in the world! Gorgeous winter coat - Miss Selfridge
 Instinct spur of the moment buy at the weekend! Sequin top - Miss Selfridge
 Gorgeous (very high) wedges - Miss Selfridge
 Contrast, bandage skater dress - Missguided
My new love, wear it with EVERYTHING - statement necklace - Topshop

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly how I've been feeling! Love the sequin shirt and wow, that coat is just divine!xx

    ReplyDelete